High School Counselors
- How do I enroll or update our high school information?
- How do I get my username and password?
- How do I approve a student’s application?
To enroll or update your high school information, please follow the steps below:
1. Create an Imagine America membership account by going to www.iafportal.org.
2. Click on the “Create an Account” tab.
3. After selecting “Create an Account,” indicate that you are a high school counselor and follow the screen prompts.
4. After creating your account, please complete your profile.
5. Once you’ve successfully saved your profile, your school will be registered as a participating Imagine America High School. Students may now begin applying for scholarships through your school.
Please contact the Imagine America Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your username and password.