Enroll or Update Your School Information
Enroll or update your high school information:
To enroll or update your high school information, please follow the steps below:
1. Create an Imagine America membership account by going to www.iafportal.org.
2. Click on the “Create an Account” tab.
3. After selecting “Create an Account,” indicate that you are a high school counselor and follow the screen prompts.
4. After creating your account, please complete your profile.
5. Once you’ve successfully saved your profile, your school will be registered as a participating Imagine America High School. Students may now begin applying for scholarships through your school.
Please note: It may take up to 48 business hours (two full business days) for the information to appear online. A confirmation email will be sent to you after the information has been added or updated.