Imagine America has become one of the most recognized high school scholarship programs of its kind. The Imagine America Foundation works with over 18,000 high school counselors and Imagine America scholarship and award programs have provided more than $120 million in tuition support.
Top 5 Reasons Career Schools Work with the Imagine America Foundation
1. Increase exposure to high school counselors and potential students.
More than 16,000 high schools nationwide are enrolled in the Imagine America Scholarship and Award Programs. More than 1,000 Facebook followers receive new school announcements.
2. Gain access to qualified career college students.
“Participating in the Imagine America Scholarship and Award Programs continues to bring qualified and motivated students to Ex’pression College,” said Dan Levinson, CEO. “Students who need that extra incentive to enroll find it through applying for an Imagine America Scholarship or Award. We are proud and honored to work with IAF.”
3. Differentiate your school from a competitor.
More than 1,000 career schools and colleges offer the Scholarship and Award Programs to their students.
4. Added incentive to encourage students to enroll and start at your school.
“I am grateful that there is a scholarship program to help out adults like me with their academic goals,” said Bridgette G., Imagine America recipient. “If not for the ASEP, I would not be able to attend the school of my dreams.”
5. Access to annual career college data.
Thousands of career schools and companies use IAF’s Fact Book when speaking to congressional members and the public about the value of career education.
Your school or college can make a difference. In order for career colleges and career schools to participate in the Imagine America Scholarship and Award Programs, they must meet the following requirements:
- Must be accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
- Must register and pay a participation fee
- Should determine, in advance, how many $1,000 tuition discounts will be accepted in a program year
- Acknowledge the availability of Imagine America scholarships, and then agree to honor scholarship certificates presented in a timely manner by qualified student(s)
- Participating career colleges reserve the right to prorate the scholarship award over more than one (1) payment period/quarter/semester
Find the information you’re looking for – choose a link below!